Post 40 – PLEASE COMMENT ON WRITING RESPONSE 3

I don’t believe anyone has commented on my third writing response quite yet but I do encourage all of my group mates to do so. Considering this is going to be my research paper topic, I would deeply appreciate any insight or genuine advice as to expanding my ideas, eliminating “to be” verbs, and incorporate meaningful media sources that would further prove my point. Speaking of points, try to come up with a possible thesis regarding Nabo or anything Garcia Marquez related. Also, I’m not sure which other text I should use in addition to the Garcia Marquez short stories. I’m torn between Atomik and Omaha but if you can think of any direct connections to these or other texts we have read, please, feel free to share. Thanks.

2 thoughts on “Post 40 – PLEASE COMMENT ON WRITING RESPONSE 3

1. Anthony, thanks for getting those images up. I suggest not using the “prepared to bitch” image in your “article” unless you want to write about something dealing with Feminism and discounting that image, and relating it back to the novel.

All 10 points this round, nice comments on for your classmates.

2. Anthony, I see you have left me and the other group members comments on your blog….well I asked the professor and he prefers the comments posted on our blogs…meaning just reply to my preferred post as a comment instead of creating it into a new post on your site.
    Just thought you would like to know.